Sunday, April 08, 2007

^9^ Terrrible weather

In my mind, Calgary's weather is very good because I remember last year, the winter time is very short. Basically, in Febulary, it was not snow any more. However, I was shocked by this semester. It is still snowing in April. When I told my Chinese friends, they all shocked. Last week, my friend told me Calgary would continue snowing until June. I think it is impossible, so I do not believe him. In Chinese culture, people always say heavy snow can bring you good luck, but in this winter, I have not met good luck. I was sliped over 3 times in one time. It was a really terrible memory for me because 2 times, I falled down when I was crossing the road, and the cars just stopped beside me. I think if the driver did not care the road situation, I might be died. The last time, I sliped over with my girlfriend. I made her arm almost dislocated. I am so regret. I am still waiting for the end of the winter......My God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Finally, spring is coming now. Today, it rains. There isn’t any snow in the sky. My god, we could say goodbye to the winter.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home