Sunday, March 25, 2007

^8^ Getting a job

Everybody knows that this semester is closing to the end. Most my friends are going to go back their home country, but I will keep staying at here because I think if I go back China, I will play computer games everyday, and it will waste my time and money. Therefore, I choose to stay at here. I can start a new creadit course next semester, also, I plan to get a job because my friend tell me he gets a good job in Chartwell, and the salary is $14 each hour. For me, $14 each hour is very high. I still remember when I just came to Canada, I found a job, and the salary is only $7.5. Moreover, I roughly calculate I will get at least 2000 dollars in one month, so I plan to work until July to earn enough money for my next next tuition. Also, I believe if my mother knows I will find a good job, she must feel happy of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Wow, $14 an hour! That's amazing. When I was in university I made $4.50 an hour. You're a lucky guy :-)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home