Tuesday, October 31, 2006

^7^ The Last Kiss

It is a movie named "The Last Kiss", which I watched last week. Before I watched this movie, I think movie will very boring. However, I was wrong. This movie was adopted according to a book, and this movie reflected that today's love in youth people heart. Moreover, it reflected how the youth people think about marriage. In this movie, there were four main charters. Each of the main charter stands for different type people. Originally, they were have family, but they fed up with the simple life style, so they abandoned their family to look for excitments. Actually, they really found some thing which they wanted to look for. However, finally, they understood that they needed a family, and each of them made a choice again, so they all went to the different road to pass the rest of their life.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I've never seen that movie, but it seems like one to watch. I just saw Grudge 2 . . . eep!

12:30 PM  
Blogger mysteryviking said...

You just change your blog's surface. I'm thinking whose blog this is~ ~
The last kiss seems interesting. I like the title.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Uly said...

Then it is very true, road is a life!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movies are awesome. Just saw the new James Bond. It took us quite a while to get there, but movies are always worth it. First we went to Chinook (closed for flooding), then to Westhills (closed cause of staffing shortage), and finally to Crowfoot. Yay Crowfoot!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good movie. I will have to see it.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great movie. I will have to watch it over the holidays.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home