Thursday, September 21, 2006

^2^ Pressure


This is the second week of leap 4. I started to know evearybody in my classroom. So far, we already finished two quizes, and I saw everybody gets good mark. Quizes are diffcult, but as teacher said, this kind of tests we will face when we begin our degree. Right now, there are lots of stuff that I need to do, such as increase my vocabulary, reading speed and so on. Obviously, I found my weekness, and I reduce my game time for study. At last, I hope I can graduate from leap 4 at the end of this term.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I'm sure if you do all the homework, you'll have a really good chance of passing this term! Good luck!

10:00 AM  
Blogger mysteryviking said...

Don't worry. Those are tricky quizes, but sure we gonna make it better.
Great that you re-manage your time. Now you can do your best to work on your English program.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home