Tuesday, October 31, 2006

^6^ No Title

Actually, the mid-term is a disaster for me because I did not do it very well. However, it already past, so I did not need to think about it, and I needed to relax myself. I did lots of things at the weekend. I went to cinema to enjoy the movie. I brought my girlfriend to have dinner outside. There were all the things fulled with my schedule because I had no homework, so I had time to do my personal things. I also apologized to my girlfriend. Since I went to LEAP 4, I have not went shopping with her yet. When she asked me to go shopping, I always answered no time. However, we all know, it was compeletly changed from LEAP 3 to LEAP 4. We have lots of things to do in LEAP 4, but between LEAP 3 and 4 our target is different. If I graduated from LEAP 4, it means I am a unversity student. Finally, I thought a test did not prove anything. What I need to do, it is working.

1 Comments:

Blogger mysteryviking said...

Many people went to watch movies.lol~

Do as best as you can for the next several weeks!:)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home