Wednesday, September 27, 2006

^3^ Study! Study! Study!

Gradually, I start feel better this week. I think I may feel comfortable with my schedule. I go to study in the Mackimmy Library every day after classes, and I go back home at 9:30. Actually, I am racing with the time.
Today, when I went back home, I found my necklace is hanging on the wall. At the bottom of the necklace, there is a man with a happy face. it is hanged by a cord. This necklace was given by my father. Because I am living far away from China, he hope me can be happy everyday. In fact, this nacklace in my heart is not a necklace. It symbolize my father's true heart and happiness. My father know that I can take good care of myself, so he only hope me can pass everyday with happiness. I think for each of the overseas student, they must have same feeling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, that's really nice. I hear from lots of students that they are homesick, but it seems you have your home with you always! You are very lucky to have that feeling; I'm glad that you feel good about being here.
Wow, you work really hard! Maybe I should try to be more like you and study more!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Can you check out my blog and do my blog survey? Thanks so much!

12:51 PM  
Blogger mysteryviking said...

You have a nice father who cares you all the time. Why don't you just give him a call and tell him how you miss him!^ ^

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home