Sunday, October 15, 2006

^5^ A special day

Yesterday, Joy and Mark were invited to visit my apartment. Once, they asked permission to visit my apartment, but I refused them. However, I invited them this time, so they looked very exciting to see my apartment. When they came into my apartment, they amazed about my apartment's size, and they surprised how cheap it is. when they perpared to leave, they invited me to visit their house. I said no, but Joy said that if I can go, she will cook dinner food for me. Immediately, I accepted their invite. Few minutes later, I arrived their house. I was surprised because their house was very dirty. Therefore, I suggested them to clean their house. The interesting was they all agree with my idea, none of them objected. I asked them why. They said because my apartment is too clean, so they made a decision to clean the house. At last, they cleaned their house, and I invited them to have a dinnar in a Korean Restaurant instend of Joy cooked dinner for us because they were too tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are a really nice guy, volunteering to clean other people's houses! I wish someone would come and clean mine!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Ms Tsang said...

Hi~ My name is Wendy, and I am an MT student of Scott's. Hehe I agree with Scott! I need someone to come clean mine as well! =P

3:12 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Keeping a house clean can be really tough sometimes. I have a boyfriend and 2 cats, and I find that by the time I get home, spend time with my kitties, eat supper and then do my schoolwork, I'm so tired I don't want to clean! I'm so thankful for my dishwasher! If I didn't have that, I'd be eating out of my cat's dishes!!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home