Wednesday, October 11, 2006

^4^ An accident

Last week, my girlfriend got experience a car accident when she took a cab and back home. I didn't with her, but she had 2 friends on the same car. When she was back home, she looked extremly tired and painful. I asked what happened to her. She told me the cab was hitten by another car. I suddenly knew what happened to her. However, the most lucky thing was she didn't get any hurt, so did her friends. She told me that time the cab was full of smoke, and they got extermly headache. She was frightened that the car would be exploded. They got off the cab as quickly as they could. After a while, a policeman came. He asked a few questions to them, and the policeman asked how they feel. Then, the policeman recorded their cellphone number and bring them back. A day after the accident, I taught my girlfriend tie the safe belt whenever she take any cars, and I recommand everybody to do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uly said...

i like the picture on your profile. cute:)

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home