Friday, February 02, 2007

^3^ Let me think about a title 2

Today, I got my first essay mark, which makes me want to suicide. Before I see the essay mark, I thought I could get a better mark because I did not do very well on my grammar quizz, so I prayed I could get a good mark. However……. I scaned my essay. I found my main problems are article, and word form. Therefore, I made a plan for myself to do some practices. I hope I can improve at the end of this semester.
Last night, I got a phone call from my mother. She wants me go back China in July, but I did not answer her. Right now, I still consider about it. Actually, I don't want go back to China because I hate to take airplace. I can not endure to sit on a chair for 14 hours. And, In China, Summer is very hot. However, my parents, and friends want to see me, also, I need to make extension for my visa card....My head is dizzy. Whole bunch things are disturbing me............My God..T_T

3 Comments:

Blogger Yichen said...

Hi Nick, I suggest you to the writing centre. The teacher will tell you what you need to do in your essay.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, don't think about suicide. I agree with Yichen. Why don't you go to the writing centre for extra help? Don't give up!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Alif said...

Nick, you should not think of suiciding. It doesn't matter. Matter is what you are doing. If you are working hard, it will improve one day, at least before finishing the semester. I'm sure that those who got A in the last semester, got B or even F. don't worry. You are far better than that. Just keep going.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home