Tuesday, January 30, 2007

^2^ Let me think about a title

HAHA! First of all, I want to announce that I am not a lazy person. I just know Scott would trick us, so I didn't write so much for my first blog. It is a joke. Don't be mad Scott. Last week, I finished my first quizz for my credit course. (I am taking Math 221 course, which most people think the most difficult course for first year student.) I thought it was a disaster for me beacuse I do not understand what is the meaning of " Rank 3", and " Variables". However, I did all the calculated questions right. I was so disappointed with myself, but I believe I will be success in next quizz. In addition, I don't know why my blog cannot show people's name when they leave comments, also, I cannot connect to other people's link. Hence, I cannot leave comments for my classmates blog until I solve this problem. Finally, thank you for leaving comment for my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Felice said...

Hi, Nick!
Is Math 221 a calculus course? If yes, I'll need to take it next semester:) By the way, why are you taking it? Are you going to study in Haskayne? :)
I'm Loreta (you wrote you don't see our names)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Don't give up hope. I'm sure you are going to do really well on your next quiz. How come you can link with other people's blogs?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

god bless u ~~~ hope u can pass the test~~
by the way, i hate math~~~actually, i hate all the subjects which related to science.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home