Monday, March 19, 2007

^7^ 911

Last weak, I downloaded a movie which named 911, and the main actor is Nicholas Cage. When I saw this movie, I was shocked by the firefighters because from this movie, I saw how the firefighters fight for fire, and how they rescure the people who are covered by ruins, and when the policemen asked to leave, they all refused, for they not only found for the people, but also they found for thire partners. Undountly, there are thousands people died when the towers crushed. However, a great number of them are firefighters and polices. After I watched this movie, I think it is not only a disaster for America but also for the whole world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That certainly was a terrible day. I was teaching on that day, and we cancelled classes and we just listened to the radio. It was all so unbelievable. Like a move, but it was real . . .

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home