Friday, March 09, 2007

^5^ A Painful Memory

We just passed the midterm exam. people may recognize midterm test is very important for every student because it determinds that you fail or pass. I still remember that last semester when I was doing the midterm test, I was almost freak out, and I felt very bad because I did not identify questions clearly, and I did not organize my time, so I did not finish my essay. That feeling was very terrible for me; also, I predicted that I would not pass.
Today, It was the second time for me to do the midterm test. I learned from my mistakes. I was appropriately orgnized my time, so I finished my essay very early, and I think this time would be much better than the last time. In fact, it is a very common problem among students. Students usually forget to orgnize their time when they are under the pressures; therefore, it was very easy cause students cannot finish their essay. Finally, I hope students can learn from my mistakes to avoid lossing marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home