Saturday, February 24, 2007

^4^ Hannible Rising

Last week, we saw a movie which named Hannible Rising. This movie is about about a boy, his name is Hannible. This story took place during the Second World War, and their family tried to avoid warfare, so they hide in a mountain. However, their parents were died when the enemy were doing a mopping-up operation. Hannible and his sister were caught by the enemy. Unfortunately, his sister was eaten by the enemy because there was in the winter in Russia, so they had no food to eat. When Hannible grew up, he could not forget that his sister was eaten by the enemy, so he found out all of them, and killed them. Also, when I watched this movie, I saw a famous Chinese actor appeared in this movie. In all, I think this movie very sanguinary and a little bit terrible; therefore, I do not recommend people to watch this movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger EsTella said...

Hi Nick, I agreed with you that this movie sounds like a cruel one, and by the way, who is the actor coming from China?>

10:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, I think I would really be scared if I watched this movie. I saw "Silence of the Lambs", and it totally freaked me out!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Nikolay said...

I have seen all the 3 of them exept Hannibale Rising. But all these movies are ok after you saw The Desent. That movie freaked me out.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home