Saturday, April 14, 2007

^12^ My professor

I am taking credit course. One of my professors is wired because she does not allow students using computers in her classes. Therefore, I think today, computer is no longer patent of professional computer engineers. More and more common people even students can use computers when they are on the classes.Since computers are becoming popular, there is a new challenge for every teacher. Students can use computer or scientific calculator in the class of grammar and mathematics instead of doing those coalitions by their own brains. Therefore, students can work out problems quickly but what they have learned is just typing skill not mathematics skill, so I think computer should be banned is class. In all, I think if the computers are banned in class, students may listen to the classes more carefully than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home